Here's the skinny on this year's CoC NOFA:
- The Collaborative Application (former Exhibit 1) is not required, as this is covered by the 2013 Application for fiscal years 2013 and 2014.
- The Project Applications (new and renewal) and related attachments are required.
- The Priority Listing and related attachments is required. As was the case for the 2013 Application, CoCs must rank their project applications and group them in Tiers 1 and 2. Find your Annual Renewal Demand and Tier 1 Allocation (ARD minus 2%) here. The full ARDs are anticipated to be funded, but HUD is requiring the Priority Listing just in case they need to make cuts.
- Project Applicants must be informed of their Priority Listing rank at least 10 days prior to the application due date of October 30th.
- Don't forget that you need to make the public aware of the opportunity to submit project applications by posting a newspaper or website notice.
More information and resources on the 2013 and 2014 NOFAs can be found here.
You can find information on the 2014 HUD Data Standards here.